Thursday, February 09, 2006

salman's engagement

So there you go guys,my engagement picture which was on the 28th of Jan. Definately one of the best days of my life =) Hmmm....one more thing, don't get bamboozled by the colour of our clothes....yes yes I know it looks like a wedding dress, flamboyant n all....

so for those who do not know...weddings on the 25th of August 2006......maya's place will be on the 26th whereas mines on the 27th. So clear up your schedules but if you cant make it...no worries...kindly give me your numbers so I can SMS my bank account number....cheers luv!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh..tidak..tidak....sambil menarik narik rambut ku...tidakk.. ku tidak percaya.. gelengan hampa disudahi dgn keluh suram....

Anonymous said...

congrats dude! alhamdulillah..

papabear said...

Man...aku ingatkan gambar ko ngan maya jadi pengapit orang lain kahwin...tak nampak macam korang nye majlis bertunang...anyway...congrats!!