Friday, February 24, 2006

PNB dinner





Last night was the PNB dinner. Bubu, Shida, Heideq, Mas and I were there - Ed couldn't make it.

Anyway, it was quite fun - M. Nasir, Waheeda, Khatijah Ibrahim and Yassin performed. The girls got RM1K for best theme (it was a fancy dress dinner) and Bubu won one of the lucky draw prizes (not sure yet what it is, but not the main prizes la which were a 34" TV / a trip for 2 to Karambunai).

Hehe, anyway enjoy the pictures. More at my website.

p/s: If there is a sense of dejavu - that's the Chinese shirt I wore at our senior students dinner at Glenmarie in 2002, while Bubu is wearing my batik shirt from Cultural Performance 2000. Haha, older I may be, but my wardrobe stays the same.

2 comments:

moKHa cafe said...

good stuff! anyone planning for Dublin this 1st & 2nd April? Jaz, i'm booking you're place to stay, ok?

dindins said...

what is it with the guys recycling their wardrobe?? hehehe jgn marah budu..OMG SERIBU RINGGITTTT?? best gilaaaaaaa....still can't BELIEVE deq wore a DRESS hehe ayu gituuu